For the English Rules and Regulations Page click here. For the French Rules and Regulations Page click here. Remember this document MUST be signed and submitted with your artwork/design. All artwork/designs can be submitted to email@example.com Questions may be directed to Glenda Elles, Communications Manager at Glenda.Elles@apmdelivers.com OR Dakota Joseph, Human Solutions Intern at Dakota.Joseph@apmdelivers.com
Rules and Regulations of the Contest
1. The artwork attached is the artist’s original piece of artwork.
2. The artwork attached does not include copyrighted artwork, characters, or name brands.
3. The artist can submit up to three (3) pieces of art.
4. The artwork must be no smaller than 3” x 3”.
5. The artwork becomes the property of the Company and the Company reserves all rights for reproduction, in all media, not to exclude print, film, video, or electronically transmitted items as the Company deems appropriate.
6. The participant is responsible for the cost of artwork supplies and any related shipping and handling of the artwork piece.
7. The Company will not pay the artist or Company employee for the time or materials required to create the artwork, or the shipping and handling of the artwork.
8. All artwork can be submitted starting October 16th, 2017, and the deadline for submitting artwork is November 10th, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. CST
9. The Company is not responsible for artwork not received by the deadline or for any damage if artwork is shipped.
10. All artwork becomes the property of the Company and will not be returned.
11. By the Company’s employee sharing this contest with their family member, and by the family member entering this contest, all entrants agree to permit the Company to publicize the employee’s name and business/region name, and relationship to the artist, and the artist’s name.
12. Each participant entering artwork will receive one (1) shirt with the winning CBS Logo/Design, regardless of how many designs they have submitted for this contest. The winner of the contest will receive a special prize valued around $200 with the design engravable.
13. A panel of five (5) judges that have not entered the contest or have family member(s) that have entered the contest, will vote and judge one (1) winning design labeled anonymously. All decisions of the judges will be final.
14. The company is not liable for any injuries during the development of the artwork, for broken equipment or material and services purchased to produce the submission. The participant assumes all responsibility for damages, injuries, and cost.
15. Do not include the Viceroy, APM, APCom, API logo on any artwork.
16. There is no fee or charge for participation in this contest.
17. The Company is not responsible for any artwork provided by entrants that are deemed harmful or offensive to others. The contest is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws.